Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Bonjour Paris






I finally got to go to Paris!

My friend stewart took me to Paris for my 21st birthday and it was even better than i'd ever imagined!Despite the freezing temperatures (Paris still looked beauuuuutiful in winter) we made the most of the few days we were there and became experts of the metro!I've got a few photographs for you all have a little peek at.


The view from the first floor...so pretty!


The Louvre
Such a lovely chair...I really love the floral pattern

It was such an amazing trip and I loved walking about finding lots of little streets with cafes and lovely shops and dragging stewart round the Louvre and just staring in pure shock at the size of the Mona Lisa, I didn't expect it to be so small! Of course cannot forget the view of the eifell tower from the hotel and the lights...oh the sparkly lights! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment