Monday, 16 January 2012

Resolutions: Yay or Nay??

I've never really been a fan of making new years resolutions, I preferred to make plans instead of how I wanted  my year to go.  This year my plans are something like this...

  • Get my jewels into a nice gallery (or a few...)
  • Be a fabulous designer & blogger which means having amazing dinner parties, talk about design and fashion, visit more galleries and exhibitions and in general talk about all things lovely!
  • Build up my collection of decorative plates for my plate wall....that's right I want a plate wall.
  • Go in a hot air balloon! How cool would that be???
  • Put my sewing machine to work, I really want to make a dress but think it best to start off small with a cushion or something. 

Exciting times!! So, my once jewellery focused blog is now going to be a lifestyle based blog.  The other day whilst having lunch with  Holly  ( fellow jeweller and friend ) we were talking about how we want our blogs to not only be about the lovely shiny, sparkly jewels but to show more of the life of a jewellery designer.  I am looking forward to a fresh start for my blog!



2 comments:

  1. yay! blog is looking good :) your plans sound great, you'll achieve them in no time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! oh well got the sewing machine out earlier but still need to work on my skills!!xx

    ReplyDelete