Monday, 23 April 2012

New Ideas


As mentioned in my last post here is a few snaps of some ideas for my next collection.  I'm normally very protective over my sketchbook but a few pages won't hurt and you don't get to see the little notes I leave myself and also I draw quickly so I don't forget it so excuse the somewhat messy drawings the edges turn out straight in the finished product I promise!



Pendant - layering up sheets of silver triangles.


Silver triangular wire earrings possibly oxidised (i've not decided yet!)


A corner of a necklace design...don't want to give it all away but there may or may not be some nice stones in this piece! oooh got you thinking now eh?? These are silver wire triangles like the earrings above.

Ok, so that's all you're getting for now but fear not there will be updates on how the collection is coming along and I hope you like what I've shown you so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment