Friday, 18 May 2012

A little trip home...

I ventured home last week to see my family and to help my sister move house.  With her ever growing baby belly ( only three and a half weeks to go i'm so excited!!) there's only so much she can do as much as she hates to admit it but anyway I took my niece Sophie off her hands so she can get settled and my oh my did she keep me on my toes but she's such a cute little thing and she's got some good chat so I had loads of fun spending time with her and watching movies, we watched Bolt, if you've not seen it you should...it's brilliant.


Sophie is quite a little poser she loves having her photo taken and wanted one of me too (taken by my mum).  So, I also visited my gran and she's got me hooked on wordsearch puzzles, it seems the granny thing to do is drink tea and do puzzles.  I quite enjoyed it though and I was fully prepared to be mocked by Billy, he's always calling my granny because I love tea cups, sewing, knitting, baking, cardigans...oh how the list goes on.

Oh speaking of which I was waiting on a bus and found myself wandering into a charity shop towards the handbags and I found an amazing little brown bag, oh I just love it, I had to have it.

Isn't it just beautiful?? And it was a bargain! Oh the things you find in charity shops is amazing, I especially love looking for little tea cups and frames and of course owls...I was just talking to my friend Lizzie and she informed me of where I might add to the growing collection of owl things haha but more on this owl obsession later.

Next post will be an update about jewellery things and tonight is the opening night of the DJCAD Degree Show, can't wait to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment